MILFORD REGATTA POSTPONED

Lymington ARC's Milford regatta, along with six other regattas scheduled to take place in May, has now been postponed due to the current situation regarding coronavirus. The HDARA made the decision to postpone all races in May and will make a decision regarding the June regattas by the end of next month.

To protect our members and the local community, Lymington ARC remains closed to both members and the public and will not reopen until it is cleared by our executive committee. 

We urge that our members and local community continue to follow social distancing measures and keep fit with a wide variety of workouts at home.

© Copyright Lymington Rowing Club